Love bicycling? Love helping families get rolling? Vie Bikes is looking for people who want to share their passion for bicycling and kids by helping San Francisco and East Bay families get rolling. This is a great opportunity for stay at home parents who are looking to pick up flexible part-time work.
About Vie Bikes
Vie is Bay Area company with a mission to make bikes a part of everyone’s life. We help families test ride, purchase and maintain cargo bikes, including electric assist cargo bikes. We have HQs in San Francisco and Berkeley. We have openings for our field appointments in both San Francisco and the East Bay (Berkeley and Oakland).
Vie is not a traditional bike shop. All of our services are arranged by appointment, and many happen at people’s homes. We are looking for people who can speak with authenticity and empathy as they help families try out various bikes, and particularly people who can relate to the experience of moms. We will of course train you on each bike, and give you opportunities to get to know the bikes in depth.
- Excited about the Vie mission
- Deep knowledge of biking with children on board
- Authentic ability to speak with our customers, and particularly our mom customers
- Track record of making customers happy
- Strong bicycling skills
- Working knowledge of biking in San Francisco and/or the East Bay
- Own smartphone and data plan
- Successful background check
- Flexibility to grow/adapt your schedule as we scale our growth
- Experience with cargo bikes and/or e-assist bikes
- $20 an hour
- Offer of appointments from 7:30 am to 8 pm Sunday through Saturday. You choose which appointments to accept
- Immediate training and work available
Send your cover letter and resume to Vie Bikes at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know why you’re excited about our mission.