Front Carrier for One to Three Kids
The Douze: Family
Modern style on wheels that grows with your family.
The Douze is an stylish, sporty and fun front carrier bike perfect for families with one to three kids who want to live by bike to the fullest, for many years to come. Glide over to school one and then school two to drop off the kids, ease into work with time to spare, pick up groceries on the way home with the kids, with a science fair project in town. The Douze is designed to be light, elegant and fun to ride, for people who value agility and space. The Douze's unique modular front box system lets you grow your bike with your family.
Kids: Medium or Large kid box, infant to 9 years. Both boxes fit two kids. The large simply has more space, for older kids.
Hill Power: The easy-to-use pedal assist electric assist gives you the power to conquer the hills you love, and the quality brakes keep you confident on the way down. Have questions about electric assists? Check out our Electric Assist 101.
All Weather: High quality canopy keeps your kids, and your stuff, dry on rainy or snowy days.
The Build: Like technical specs? Here's the recipe for the Douze Family.
Test Ride Options & Package
Choose as much time as you need:
1 Hour: $25
1 Day: $75 home delivery, $45 shop pickup/return
3 Days: $140 home delivery, $125 shop pickup/return
1 Week: $190 home delivery, $175 shop pickup/return
No matter what you choose, your test ride includes:
- Nine gears to help get up the hills.
- Hydraulic disc brakes to keep you confident on your way down the big hills.
- The super powerful 1,000W E-Rad electric assist with both pedal assistance and a thumb throttle.
- High quality front box system with seats and harnesses for two kids. We currently only offer test rides of the Large (80 cm) box.
- Rain cover to keep your child(ren) dry in all weather.
- Double kick stand makes it easy and stable to load and unload your kids.
- Rear rack that flows with the bike.
- Large rear rack bags that can stay on the bike and hold serious groceries.
- Abus heavy duty enclosed chain lock also protects your frame from chipped paint.
- Fenders to keep you dry.
- Built-in front and rear built-in lights.
- Bell to alert all the envious eyes you’ll be passing.
- The cost of your test rides, up to $190, is discounted from the price of the bike if you decide to purchase from us.
- We deliver within San Francisco. Delivery elsewhere in the Bay Area is available for an additional cost. Just ask us.
Book a Test Ride
Serving San Francisco!
Step 1: Choose a Setup