Rear Carrier for One to Three Children
Xtracycle Edgerunner 10E
Responsible meets fun.
The Xtracycle Edgerunner 10E is completely loaded, smooth and rugged electric assist bike perfect for families with one to three kids who want to ride to school, work, classes, the grocery store, the park and much more. Your Edgerunner takes you everywhere you want to be, and then some. Responsible has never felt so fun.
Kids: 1-3 Kids. Kids 9-12 months through 5 years (up to 48 pounds) can ride in a Yepp maxi seat. Kids 4+ can ride in the Hooptie.
Fit: 5'0" to 6'3" across both sizes. Our test ride bike fits 5'5" to 6'3".
Hill Power: The super smooth pedal assist gets you up the super steep hills, and the top of the line brakes keep you comfortable on the way down. Have questions about electric assists? Check out our Electric Assist 101.
The Build: Like technical specs? Here’s the specs for the Edgerunner 10E.
Test Ride Options & Package
Choose as much time as you need:
1 Hour: $25
1 Day: $45 shop pickup/return
3 Days: $125 shop pickup/return
1 Week: $175 shop pickup/return
No matter what you choose, your test ride includes:
- Top of the line hydraulic disc brakes to keep you confident as you glide down the hills.
- For kids under 48 lbs/preschool age: Yepp rear seat and adapter keeps them snug as a bug. Up to two kids in the rear in Yepp seats. Also possible to do a front Yepp Mini seat.
- For preschool to older kid age: the Hooptie system keeps them secure and happy. Up to three kids in the Hooptie.
- Center-mounted motor and battery keeps the bike extra stable and easy to maneuver.
- Super tough tires, ready to take on the streets.
- Full fenders, keeping you looking your best.
- Bell to help you pass everyone on the hills.
- Abus heavy duty enclosed chain lock also protects your frame from chipped paint.
- Abus seat lock helps keep the adjustable seat from being stolen.
- Waterproof bags to hold all of your stuff.
- Extra large, frame-mounted, fully enclosed front rack and pack.
- Fun bell to let people know you'll be flying up the hill.