Rear Carrier for One to Three Children
Bike Friday's Haul a Day
Urban life on the go go go!
The small but mighty Haul a Day is perfect for families with one to three kids who need to squeeze their bike into tight quarters. Linger on hugs at school drop off(s), catch the early train across the Bay, drop by the store for groceries and zip past traffic, home to enjoy dinner and a sunset together. The Haul a Day is amazingly efficient and fun.
Kids: 1-3 Kids. Kids 9-12 months through 5 years (up to 48 pounds) ride in a Yepp maxi seat. Kids 4+ ride on the built-in back platform and bar system.
Fit: 4'6" to 6'4". The bike can be quickly adjusted to make the frame smaller or larger over four settings. Rider weight limit on the saddle is 220 lbs.
Hill Power: The easy to use pedal assist gets you up steep hills, and the high-quality brakes keep you comfortable on the way down. Have questions about electric assists? Check out our Electric Assist 101.
The Build: Like technical specs? Here's the recipe for the Vie package Haul a Day. We are open to customization!
Test Ride Options & Package
Choose as much time as you need:
1 Hour: $25
1 Day: $75 home delivery, $45 shop pickup/return
3 Days: $140 home delivery, $125 shop pickup/return
1 Week: $190 home delivery, $175 shop pickup/return
No matter what you choose, your test ride includes:
- 24 gears plus a BionX electric assist system to get you up moderate and occasional steep hills.
- Strong hydraulic disc brakes to keep you confident as you glide down the hills.
- For kids under 48 lbs/preschool age: Yepp rear seat and adapter keeps them snug as a bug. Up to two kids in the rear in Yepp seats.
- For preschool to older kid age: the bar system (fully enclosed or almost fully enclosed, depending on age of child) keeps them secure and happy. Up to three kids (not in seats) in the bars.
- Low step over, adjustable frame makes it easy to get on and off the bike, no matter your height.
- Front and rear lights.
- Tough tires, ready to take on the streets.
- Full fenders, keeping you looking your best.
- Bell to help you pass everyone on the hills.
- Abus heavy duty enclosed chain lock also protects your frame from chipped paint.
- Abus seat lock helps keep the adjustable seat from being stolen.
- Waterproof bags to hold all of your stuff.
- Fun bell to let people know you'll be zipping to the front of traffic.
- The cost of your test rides, up to $190, is discounted from the price of the bike if you decide to purchase from us.