Rear Carrier for One to Three Children
Yuba Spicy Curry
Anywhere, in just minutes.
The brand new Yuba Spicy Curry is an incredibly powerful, fun and fully loaded electric assist bike perfect for families with one to three kids who want to ride to school, work, classes, the grocery store, the park and much more. Drop your kids off at school at the top of the hill on your way to work, carry home tomorrow's presentation plus groceries, kids and new art projects. Hills? What hills?
Kids: 1-3 Kids. Kids 9-12 months through 5 years (up to 48 pounds) can ride in a Yepp maxi seat. Kids 4+ can ride in the Monkey Bars. Older kids and adults can use the stoker bars.
Fit: 5'0" to 6'5"
Hill Power: The easy to use pedal assist gets you up the super steep hills, and the high-quality brakes keep you comfortable on the way down. Have questions about electric assists? Check out our Electric Assist 101.
The Build: Like technical specs? Here’s the recipe for the Spicy Curry.
Test Ride Options & Package
Choose as much time as you need:
1 Hour: $25
1 Day: $75 home delivery, $45 shop pickup/return
3 Days: $140 home delivery, $125 shop pickup/return
1 Week: $190 home delivery, $175 shop pickup/return
No matter what you choose, your test ride includes:
- The incredibly powerful Currie Technologies mid-drive motor is the ultimate hill flattening family solution.
- Strong hydraulic disc brakes to keep you confident as you glide down the hills.
- For kids under 48 lbs/preschool age: Yepp rear seat and adapter keeps them snug as a bug. Up to two kids in the rear in Yepp seats.
- For preschool to older kid age: the Monkey Bar system keeps them secure and happy. Up to three kids (not in seats) in the Monkey Bars.
- For older kids: stoker bars make it easy for them to hop on board.
- Low step over frame makes it easy to get on and off the bike, no matter your height.
- Integrated lock tabs to make it easy to lock up.
- Built-in high quality lights.
- Center-mounted motor and battery keeps the bike extra stable and easy to maneuver.
- Super tough tires, ready to take on the streets.
- Full fenders, keeping you looking your best.
- Bell to help you pass everyone on the hills.
- Abus heavy duty enclosed chain lock also protects your frame from chipped paint.
- Abus seat lock helps keep the adjustable seat from being stolen.
- Waterproof bags to hold all of your stuff.
- Extra large, frame-mounted basket to carry up to 50 lbs of bags, etc.
- Fun bell to let people know you'll be flying up the hill.
- The cost of your test rides, up to $190, is discounted from the price of the bike if you decide to purchase from us.