Rear Carrier for One to Two Children
Yuba Boda Boda v3
Your busy life + smiles.
Easy breezy with complete confidence. This super sturdy, but still nimble, bike does it all, making even the busiest days surprisingly fun. Double school drop off, weekend family BART adventures, groceries and maybe even date night. It feels good to be this happy!
Kids: 1-2 Kids.
Fit: Small - 4'9" to 5'10"; Large - 5’ 5” to 6’6”
Hill Power: You have the option of easy to use pedal assist to get you up the hills, and extra strong disc brakes to keep you comfortable on the way down. This bike is best suited to moderate hills and the occasional steeper hill. Have questions about electric assists? Check out our Electric Assist 101.
The Build: Check out Yuba's technical specs.
Test Ride Options & Package
Choose as much time as you need:
1 Hour: $25
1 Day: $75 home delivery, $45 shop pickup/return
3 Days: $140 home delivery, $125 shop pickup/return
1 Week: $190 home delivery, $175 shop pickup/return
No matter what you choose, your test ride includes:
- 24 gears helps you spin up the hills.
- Disc brakes keeps you confident on the way down the hills.
- Deflopilator to make the bike even more stable for your wigglers.
- Wheel guard keeps little feet safe.
- For kids under 48 lbs/preschool age: Yepp rear seats keep them snug as a bug. The bike comes with adapters built into the frame for two Yepp seats.
- For preschool to older kid age: the Monkey Bar system keeps them secure and happy.
- For kids over 48 lbs/older kid/tween age: the Ring and soft spot keeps them sitting with confidence.
- Abus heavy duty enclosed chain lock also protects your frame from chipped paint.
- Abus seat lock helps keep the adjustable seat from being stolen.
- Large rear rack bags.
- Large, sturdy basket.
- Fenders to keep you looking sharp, even if you're wearing yoga pants.
- Easy and bright front and rear lights.
- Fun bell. Ding ding, life's good!
- The cost of your test rides, up to $190, is discounted from the price of the bike if you decide to purchase a new bike from us.