Front Carrier for One to Three Kids
Larry v Harry Bullitt
First came bike. Then came baby. Now comes Bullitt.
The Bullitt is a sexy, sporty and fun front carrier bike perfect for families with one to three kids who want to live by bike to the fullest. Drop your kids off at school on your way to work, crank to your favorite playground, pick up friends, pound over to swim class and shop for groceries on the way home. The Bullitt is designed to be light, sleek and fun to ride, for people who value speed and agility.
Kids: 1, 2 or 3 kid box, infant to 9 years.
Fit: 5’4”+ is ideal. 5'1"+ is workable.
Hill Power: Two easy-to-use pedal assist options give you the power to conquer the hills you love, and the highest-quality brakes keep you confident on the way down. We offer both a BionX rear hub system or the Shimano STePS mid-drive electric assist. Have questions about electric assists? Check out our Electric Assist 101.
All Weather: High quality canopy keeps your kids, and your stuff, dry on rainy or snowy days.
The Build: Like technical specs? Here's the recipe for the Vie Package Bullitt.
Test Ride Options & Package
Choose as much time as you need:
1 Hour: $25
1 Day: $75 home delivery, $45 shop pickup/return
3 Days: $140 home delivery, $125 shop pickup/return
1 Week: $190 home delivery, $175 shop pickup/return
No matter what you choose, your test ride includes:
- Bullitt two wheel frame: Revered around the world for its sleek and agile design.
- Shimano SLX disc brakes, the highest-quality brakes available.
- Two electric assist options: BionX 500W electric assist or the Bullitt Shimano eSTePS! See more about this new option here.
- High quality front box systems with a plush seat and harness for one to three kids. We set the bike up for your specific family needs.
- Waterproof box cover to keep the carrier dry (one kid option only).
- Rain cover to keep your child(ren) dry in all weather (one or two kid option only).
- Double kick stand makes it easy and stable to load and unload your kids.
- Rear rack that flows with the bike.
- Large rear rack bags that can stay on the bike and hold serious groceries.
- Abus heavy duty enclosed chain lock also protects your frame from chipped paint.
- Fenders to keep you dry.
- Impossible to miss Supernova front and rear built-in lights.
- Bell to alert all the envious eyes you’ll be passing.
- The cost of your test rides, up to $190, is discounted from the price of the bike if you decide to purchase from us.
- We deliver within San Francisco. Delivery elsewhere in the Bay Area is available for an additional cost. Just ask us.
Book a Test Ride
Serving San Francisco!
Step 1: Choose a Setup
Step 2: Choose a Time