Front Carrier for One to Three Kids
Larry v Harry Bullitt
First came bike. Then came baby. Now comes Bullitt.
The Bullitt is a sexy, sporty and fun front carrier bike perfect for families with one to three kids who want to live by bike to the fullest. Drop your kids off at school on your way to work, crank to your favorite playground, pick up friends, pound over to swim class and shop for groceries on the way home. The Bullitt is designed to be light, sleek and fun to ride, for people who value speed and agility.
Kids: 1, 2 or 3 kid box, infant to 9 years.
Fit: 5’4”+ is ideal. 5'1"+ is workable.
Hill Power: The easy-to-use pedal assists give you the power to conquer the hills you love, and the highest-quality brakes keep you confident on the way down. We currently offer the new Shimano STePS 8000. Have questions about electric assists? Check out our Electric Assist 101.
All Weather: High quality canopy keeps your kids, and your stuff, dry on rainy or snowy days.
The Build: Like technical specs? Here's the recipe for the Bullitt.
Test Ride Options & Package
Choose as much time as you need:
1 Hour: $25
1 Day: $75 home delivery, $45 shop pickup/return
3 Days: $140 home delivery, $125 shop pickup/return
1 Week: $190 home delivery, $175 shop pickup/return
No matter what you choose, your test ride includes:
- Bullitt two wheel frame: Revered around the world for its sleek and agile design.
- Shimano Zee 4-pot disc brakes with 180mm Shimano rotors.
- Shimano STePS 8000.
- High quality front box systems with a plush seat and harness for one to three kids. The Shimano STePS is set up with the two child box and rain canopy.
- Waterproof box cover to keep the carrier dry.
- Rain cover to keep your child(ren) dry in all weather.
- Double kick stand makes it easy and stable to load and unload your kids.
- Abus heavy duty enclosed chain lock also protects your frame from chipped paint.
- Fenders to keep you dry.
- Impossible to miss front and rear built-in lights.
- Bell to alert all the envious eyes you’ll be passing.
- The cost of your test rides, up to $190, is discounted from the price of the bike if you decide to purchase from us.
- We deliver within San Francisco.
Book a Test Ride
Serving San Francisco!
Step 1: Choose a Setup
Step 2: Choose a Time